Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunbeam Candles



I can finally reveal the details of the big project I was working on last month! Sunbeam Candles, a local super cool candle company who use only SOLAR POWER to produce their products, and use lovely pure ingredients, and who are generally really good people....well, they asked me to create twelve new paintings for them for their new line of aromatherapy votive candles. That led to more labels for some beeswax candles. All of the designs are up on their website, and I will try to figure out how to make a slideshow of them here (which might be impossible). Meanwhile, here is the patchouli and eucalyptus designs.

Rainy day in Ithaca...enjoying some Rickie Lee Jones and just about to go clean out my studio a little, sand a few big boards to paint on, and start working on some new things.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh Christi, gorgeous! I did a post on you this morning, btw....