Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The first belt!


I finally have a belt to show you, loyal readers!  I've been learning how to make the belt blanks, and have just started the fun process of painting them.  This one is posted on my Etsy Wingtip site, and more will be coming along soon.
Although I have a big show to get through this weekend first, before I can enjoy painting.  I'll be in Syracuse this weekend at the Plowshares Craftsfair.  This is a great show, full of fantastic art and craft and other goodies, plus the Syracuse Cultural Workers great collection of opinionated tshirts, calendars, books, etc.  Please stop in.

2 comments:

Brewers Union Local 180 said...

That can't be your butt in the picture.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

wonderful belt! I was assuming it had to be your behind, but brewers union makes you wonder....