Tuesday, December 11, 2012

doh doh doh

I recently cleaned out a closet, and found some good stuff tucked away in there.  There was the box my friends Heidi and Jeff sent me a dolphin skull in.  There was my Duran Duran record collection (that's right).  A bunch of Christmas decorations and a stray menorah.  A pile of old calendars awaiting re-purposing as envelopes.  AND my baby book and school-days book....which included this awesome photo of me at 2.5 years old, with our old dog Arne in the background.  I now recognize that the flowering shrub behind me is still alive and gigantic in my parents' yard.

I'm pretty sure I won't be sharing my 9th grade photo with you anytime soon, though...so sorry.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

DURAN DURAN = talkin' 'bout my generation, 40 something years old.... :)