Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quiet week


Well, it has been a super quiet week here in my little arty world, and I'm finding interesting blog post ideas to be thin on the ground.  So I'll just put up an amusing chicken photo (this is Clara) and ramble for a moment in case inspiration strikes.  The Farmers' Market started up last weekend on a wicked cold windy day.  It snowed quite a lot this week, I finished my taxes (and now would like to request a federal bailout package so I can buy groceries and pay my electric bill, thanks!), and I've been working on an illustration project involving alternative ways of increasing rice yield for small farms in developing nations.  

It's beautiful outside, and I'm heading out for a run instead of sitting here on my computer.  You should do the same.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Well, I was just outside and I am totally disappointed. Where is the snow? Where is the wind? What is that blue stuff and bright disk in the sky?