Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In which I use a geeky Photoshop color space metaphor

Huh, awake before 7 AM again today. Will this trend last past the initial jetlag phase? It looks like someone converted the world to greyscale and clicked the "discard color information?" button here in Ithaca. I unpacked my Thai treasures over the weekend, and the beautiful crazy quilt embroidered blanket I brought home looks like a tropical bird, a welcome splash of RGB in my living room.

A nice XC ski expedition helped restore some energy yesterday. Otherwise, I'm slowly reintegrating into society and jumping right back into several graphic design projects. Here are the icons I designed for ISDSI's classes.

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the icons are so stylish and cool! weather here sucks grey eggs doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Came across an unfortunate post that led me here. Sorry but in case you didn't know. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkRr5FzyV.IGtz4Nuk2Lv0Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100118082457AAt1nTw

Christi said...

Anon...i just found that post myself and will be responding it to in my next entry. Ugh.