Monday, March 29, 2010

The Taste of Tea

Monday morning, off to a good start...I wonder what this week has in store for me? A new catalytic converter, that's for sure. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be under warranty. Also several wedding announcements for happy people, since it IS springtime after all.

I think I am possibly the last person in the universe who doesn't have Netflix (I tend towards more geeky activities like reading and games of Scrabble with friends). However, I enjoy a good movie here and there, and re-watched one of my favorites last night. The Taste of Tea is spectacular in a quiet way, a real pleasure to watch and has just enough magical realism to keep you puzzled. It's Japanese, and therefore also beautiful. Highly recommended, if you trust my taste. Here's the opening scenes.

1 comment:

BSOB said...

gonna check it out and put it on my NETFLIX list. netflix kinda rules