Thursday, July 9, 2009

You need a Farmageddon shirt

Lots of time on the computer this week, especially this morning....two wedding announcements to work on, a t-shirt design for a local winery, a capoeira print, lots of emails and Etsy updates and digital ducks in a row.  Am currently installed on the porch, which is kind of the living room extension during the summer months, so I can pretend to be outside while working, haHA!  Beautiful beautiful day!

Next week I have a completely different project on tap...silkscreening a second round of the legendary Farmageddon t-shirts!  The screen is being burned as I type (hopefully) and there's a giant pile of shirts in my kitchen awaiting printing.  I sometimes burn the screens myself but the chemicals are getting old, and setting up that complicated system with the 500 watt bulb and the glass and the dark room is tricky and doesn't always work.  If you want one of these shirts, let me know, there will be unisex (blue or rusty orange) and women's styles (pink or light blue) and they will be $15.  Guaranteed to get comments.

(Farmageddon was a big party that my friend Thor threw on his farm a few years ago as a benefit for the local low-income CSA program.  Lots of music and food, very fun time.  The shirts were a big hit, and went fast, so this at long last is a second chance to get one.)

4 comments:

Brewers Union Local 180 said...

I proudly wore mine as I pulled pints this week.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OMG, the explosion and missing leg?

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

The farm caught my attention; but the ageddon looks adangerous -- I don't think I should be wearing one of those shirts around the field/s. LOL! :-D

Can you make another farm shirt all happy, blossoms and sunshine?

:-D

Kyle Kunnecke said...

I love this shirt... get in touch with me - I'd like to get one from you :)