Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to the mainland


Christi Ann, Christi Ann, where have you been?
I've been to Hawaii to where the sunshine is keen.
Christi Ann, Christi Ann, what did you there?
I played in the waves and got sand in my hair.

I'm just checking in here at my blog for the first time in a few weeks, did you miss me? I just got back from a trip to Kauai, and of course barely looked at the computer while I was there. Why should I look at a little screen when there's intoxicating blue water to dive into, and crazy mountains and violently colorful plants to look at? It was a fantastic week, and I will tell you more about it later when I'm unpacked and have done some work.

1 comment:

BSOB said...

see any monkeys? Maybe some sea monkeys. No? Why? Why do you pick places with no monkeys - what do you have against them. i plan every trip around seeing badgers and wolverines. when i was in croatia i made a hat out of a live badger. All i had to do was coat my head with 2.21 gallons of honey and he jumped right on. then i sprayed him with hair spray and worked out the details of our arrangement.