Friday, April 2, 2010

The journal class

I'm just back from a fabulous evening at the Paint Off, which I will tell you about tomorrow when I get some photos downloaded from the camera, and I should be going to sleep now because tomorrow is an early market morning....BUT I just checked email, as is my habit, and received this link to the Radnor Memorial Library blog. I was down there (near Philadelphia) last week teaching a class on "keeping a visual journal," and Pam wrote it up with photos and everything, so you can check it out there.

And now I will go to sleep before I subject you to any more run-on sentences.

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

TWAS a fabulous evening :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have gotten over for the Paint Off. Too much on the calendar it seems. The library blog looks fantastic. People really liked what you were saying. You can tell by their faces.

Hope to maybe get to the Farmer's Market. Will stop by if I do.

Unknown said...

Loved the title of the Radnor Library Blog: "Mild art attack at the library." Ha!