Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The return of the CrossFit Chiang Mai garuda

Loyal blog followers might recall the project I was working on in Thailand this past winter, drawing a garuda (mythical Thai half-man-half-bird tough guy) to be used for the CrossFit gym t-shirts and other promotional materials.  Perhaps you remember my struggles with getting the biceps to be sufficiently X-Men-esque.  Anyhoo, it turned out really cool, and I just got a photo of the womens' style t-shirts!  I appreciate in general how pink has become an acceptable color for a strong woman to wear.

And for you local folks, tonight from 6:30-7:30 I'll be at Rasa Spa for the closing reception of my art show there.  It's been a great run.  Stop in if you can!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

looking AWESOME and hope your reception was also awesome!