Saturday, March 7, 2009

Na beira do mar

Here's a photo of my one energetic moment since arriving in Oregon (I came down with what appears to be the flu two days after arrival...airplanes always do me in one way or another).  Got out to the coast yesterday with my friend Debra, and we has the most beautiful sunny day driving between Florence and Yachats.  We saw cherry blossoms and daffodils.  Even though my lungs were barely functioning, I could not resist working on my aus on the beach, in true Brazilian style.  I know I'm looking at the ground a little, have to work on that.

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh CHRISTI!!!

Unknown said...

Flu, again?

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Great pose!!!

(Ha Ha! My WV is reelike)

Is that pose Reelike? LOL!

Christi said...

Farmer*s Wife....not sure what you mean?